The Trust is run by an Executive Committee of not less than 5 and no more than 12 trustees.
There are three categories of Trustees:
1. The initial members of the Executive Committee.
2. Any individual irrespective of gender, sexuality, disability, race or religion, who have attained the age of 18, who support the objects of the Trust.
3. Any society, Trust or unincorporated body, which supports the objectives of the Trust.
• Membership of the Trust provides the ability to vote at annual general meetings.
• Members will receive regular updates on the progress of the Trust along with details of forthcoming events.
• Membership is conditional on agreeing to be bound by the rules, policies and objects of association of the company; to support the provision of all land as the board shall determine and to support all affordable housing proposals brought forward by the board.
• Members will act in accordance with the interests of the Trust for the benefit of the community and agree to be bound by the trustee’s code of conduct.
• Members will agree not to bring the Trust into disrepute.
• An approved member will mean a person/organisation who has reasonably demonstrated to the board their established link to the parish through residency, employment or other established connection agreed at the discretion of the trustees and known compliance with the Trusts objectives.
• Membership applications will be agreed by the board in accordance to the rules